Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Swallowing Darkness (Merry Gentry #7) by Laurell K. Hamilton


Book: Swallowing Darkness (Merry Gentry #7)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Publication Date: 11/4/2008
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I read this book back in 2013 but I have now listened to it thanks to my local library having the audible version.

In this story Meredith has been given the news that she carries twins. Well that means she has to pick a King? No it's much more complicated than that.
Meredith thought that once she was pregnant and did as the Queen wished things would become better. Well that is so not happening for her. It actually is much worse. She has so many who want to kill her and her men. Can the guards and her kings save her? Her Uncle the King has made his followers believe that his niece Meredith carries his twins well they are now trying to prove that is not the case.

I truly loved listening to this book. The narrator was wonderful and brought it more to life. Fantastic book in this series

I borrowed this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2798094-swallowing-darkness

Post a Comment

0 Comments