Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

#bookreview #threestarread - Hidden In Shadows: A Fae And Vampire Romance (Book 1) (Shadow Court Chronicles: Faerie Series) by Claire Grimes


Book: Hidden In Shadows: A Fae And Vampire Romance (Book 1) (Shadow Court Chronicles: Faerie Series)
Author: Claire Grimes
Publication Date: 9/17/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 3 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.
At first, I thought I was re-reading a book by another author as so many things are similar but it is not so no worries there :)
I liked the story but the flow well it lost me from the get go as there is just too much going on too soon. 
The bad:  To many repeats and to much going on with to many beings.
I found myself being lost throughout the storyline. The characters were ok. I think with more thought and some more editing this book could be much better.

This book was free on Amazon and was recommended to me.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26702295-hidden-in-shadows

Post a Comment

0 Comments