Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Dragon on Top (Dragon Kin 0.4) by G.A. Aiken


Book: Dragon on Top (Dragon Kin 0.4)
Author: G.A. Aiken
Publication Date: 10/27/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I absolutely loved Ghleanna and Brams story !! We hear mention of Bram in previous books he is a delicious alpha dragon shifter. Ghleanna is one tough cookie and an Alpha in her own right. She is fierce and stubborn. Her brother is not too happy with her. Bercelak feels she is making a huge mistake.  Ghleanna is tasked with keeping Lord Bram safe but who will keep Ghleanna save from his wiles?
I have read previous books in this series and loved every single one of them I actually need to reread so I can leave reviews. If you love dragon shifters this author writes some of the best I have ever read.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24869696-dragon-on-top

Post a Comment

0 Comments