Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Book Review:5 Stars: Her Dragon To Slay ( Dragon Guards #1)by Julia Mills Narrated by: Hollie Jackson


Audible Book: Her Dragon To Slay ( Dragon Guards #1)
Author: Julia Mills
Narrated By: Hollie Jackson
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

"Amazing Dragon Guard !!"
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
I most definitely would. Why? Having read the books in this fantastic series hearing them now via someones voice its just amazing. It brings the story alive.

What other book might you compare Her Dragon to Slay to and why?
To be honest I have read many dragon shifter books but this book and series are different from any that I have read.

What does Hollie Jackson bring to the story that you wouldn’t experience if you just read the book?
She brings life. When reading yes you go to another world but having someone read it with voice differences brings all the characters front and center

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Oh yes and I can not wait to listen to more in this series.

Any additional comments?
Loved It !


I was gifted this audible book for my honest review.

Audible Book Link:
http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Her-Dragon-to-Slay-Audiobook/B018W7VI4O

Post a Comment

0 Comments