Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Dwelling (Subdue Book 1) by Thomas S. Flowers


Book: Dwelling (Subdue Book 1)
Author: Thomas S. Flowers
Publication Date: 12/8/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

New to me author.
I was not sure what I was going to think of a book of this type but I must say it was very well written, and kept me intrigued. We have men in the military that are out on mission and they begin to hear things, see things, and then boom. These men are childhood friends and go through some type of change and all are dealing with loss, grief and flashbacks. This is a very dark book. The author has created characters that are so true to life.
One house is going to bring these men head on with their pasts and pain.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28053234-dwelling

Post a Comment

0 Comments