Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Reunion by J.J. Harper



Book: Reunion
Author: J.J. Harper
Publication Date: 1/13/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author. M/M Genre

In this book we have Ryan and Nico. They have loved each other since school and then out of nowhere Nico leaves without even a word to Ryan. Nico did not know how to tell Ryan what happened with his family and the reason he left. They both have demons and it is time to come clean. Nico lets Ryan know everything and I mean everything he has endured over the last 10 years and Ryan needs to let it be known about him but right now all he can think about is never letting Nico go again.

This is a short read but powerful. You get romance and even some ugliness from bullies. There are some issues with grammar but it really did not take away from the story which is strong. I enjoyed it.
This book does have a cliffhanger.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.



Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28542311-reunion

Post a Comment

0 Comments