Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Saving a Wolf (Moonbound #6) by Camryn Rhys , Krystal Shannan


Book: Saving a Wolf (Moonbound #6)
Author: Camryn Rhys , Krystal Shannan
Publication Date: 3/29/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

The team is in Mexico and determined that this will be the time they finally catch Rossi. It comes down to Maggie to save the day and try to persuade the security guard. Although nothing ever goes as plans. No sooner, Maggie arrives on the boat owned by one Luther Frost her magic flares.
Luther has no clue what is going on but he wants nothing to do with this woman. Well that is all I am giving you. It is short; we get some action, and a lot of magic. I would say start with book one so you learn everyone.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

0 Comments