Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Be the One (Crave #2) by Nina Levine

Be the One (Crave, #2)


Book: Be the One (Crave #2)
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 6/24/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

This is the second book in the Crave series. It continues where book one left us hanging which was nice. Jett is changing and Presley who did not want forever is rethinking her heart and thoughts. However many things take place which threaten to push this couple to the brink.
A few of the band members are also finding themselves in hell.
Can this couple pull through all that lies ahead?
This is a good book however there were some grammar issues I found. However, none that took away from the story.

Well grab your copy, get reading, and I would suggest starting with book one.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.



Post a Comment

0 Comments