Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Relent (Sydney Storm MC #1) by Nina Levine



Book: Relent (Sydney Storm MC #1)
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 2/22/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Kick Hanson grew up with Evie, Jeremy but then he just up and disappeared from their lives, and now that all has gone to hell in a hand basket, he wants back in Evie's life.
We met Kick back in another series by this author, which I loved.
He is tough as nails but when it comes to Evie all bets are off.
Will Evie give in? Or will Kick hurt her yet again?
Can Evie handle Kicks lifestyle?
The author gives us one very edgy story.

Pickup your copy and get reading this brand new MC series. I enjoyed it.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments