Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 5 Stars - Dark Prince: Dragon Lords Anniversary Edition by Michelle M. Pillow @MichellePillow



Audible Book: Dark Prince: Dragon Lords Anniversary Edition
Author: Michelle M. Pillow
Narrated By: Mason Lloyd
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Story

"The Pirate and Her Prince”

Would you consider the audio edition of Dark Prince: Dragon Lords Anniversary Edition to be better than the print version?
I have not read the print version

Who was your favorite character and why?
Prince Yusef. He has to endure all the verbal lashings from his new bride yet he keeps the willpower of a saint.

Have you listened to any of Mason Lloyd’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
Yes just one and this one ranked much higher for me.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I found myself laughing a lot.

Any additional comments?
I was gifted this audible for my honest review.


Post a Comment

0 Comments