Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

#bookreview #threestarread - My Best Friend's Bear: (Wild Ties Book 1) by Eva Thorne



Book: My Best Friend's Bear: (Wild Ties Book 1)
Author: Eva Thorne
Publication Date: 5/9/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 3 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

New to me author.

Let me say I think the story or the idea of it was good.

However, there are missing words and grammar issues. I felt like the story was jumpy. I found I really did not know which character was speaking and it lost me. At first, I thought this was a male/female living together as friends but then I became aware later in the book it was two girls sharing a place. I think if the characters were more refined or easier to know who was whom in the book it would have been easier to read. Towards the middle of the book I finally figured out who was who.
I also think this book with some proofing / editing has promise.

I was gifted a copy of this book and I downloaded the free Amazon version.


Post a Comment

0 Comments