Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - A Covert Affair by Author: Katie Reus Narrated By: Sophie Eastlake @katiereus @sereads



Audible Book: A Covert Affair
Author: Katie Reus
Narrated By: Sophie Eastlake
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

 "His Forever Love "

Where does A Covert Affair rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
I absolutely loved this book and the audible was simply fantastic.

Who was your favorite character and why?
It is hard to choose just one. But I will say Nathan because he is a this tough as nails Alpha male who has the biggest heart and soul when it comes to the woman he loves.

What about Sophie Eastlake’s performance did you like?
I love Sophie Eastlake's narration she brings each character to life and gives us that oomph we can not get solely by just reading the book.

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
When Nathan sees Amelia across the room at the very beginning.

Any additional comments?
I was gifted this audible for my honest review

Audible Book Link:

http://adbl.co/1NW6CM9

Post a Comment

0 Comments