Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Criminal Kind (The Charlie McClung Mysteries #3) Author: Mary Anne Edwards @maedwards58


Book: Criminal Kind (The Charlie McClung Mysteries #3)
Author: Mary Anne Edwards
Publication Date: 6/30/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Marian and Charlie are on their honeymoon. They are taking a beautiful cruise but everything they encounter is far from beautiful.
And little did Charlie know his good friend and medical examiner Jack is on this cruise with his sister.
A couple is renewing their vows after 30+ years and after that it all goes to hell in a hand basket.
I have to say I think this is my favorite of this series. If you love a good mystery / murder story, I would highly suggest this series. I think they can be stand-alone but I would start with book one.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

1 Comments