Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Back to the Fuchsia (Tales from the Paranormal Plantation Book 2) by Melanie James @ AutMelanieJames




Book: Back to the Fuchsia (Tales from the Paranormal Plantation Book 2)
Author: Melanie James
Publication Date: 5/23/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Oh, my goodness true to this author’s style this book had me in stitches. Literally, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.
We have Gertie and of course a few of her plantation creatures and pals. Gertie talks to Ezzy regarding her and Brad' relationship well that was her first mistake. Ezzy gives Gertie some kind of pill hahaha. From there paint and magic take form and as usual with these two nothing ever goes right.

I can truly say this is one hysterically funny book. Yes, we get a little sexy, we get an adventure, we get friendships and love.
Kudo' to the author for another fantastic read.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments