Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Almost Forgotten (The Broken Men Chronicles #2) by Carey Decevito @ItalRT4u



Book: Almost Forgotten (The Broken Men Chronicles #2)
Author: Carey Decevito
Publication Date: 1/19/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

We met Jake in book one. He is the lawyer and high school friend of Pax.
Jake has lived his life headstrong and carefree. He was left broken hearted by his high school sweetheart and chose to never allow his heart into the equation when out at bars he kept things friends with benefits style no one stayed over and he stayed with no women either.

Well Danica is back in town and she is not alone. She is going to shock Jake to his very core.
We get hot romance, loss, heartbreak, and family in this book.

The author has bumped things up a bit with this story. I read it from start to finish loving every minute. I do feel like I lost some parts that were not there but aside from that, it was truly a good book. The grammar issues are still present but nowhere near, what book one had. Kudo' to the author from stepping up her writing skills. I am off to read the next book in this series.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments