Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Play Me to Infinity (The Broken Men Chronicles #3) by Carey Decevito @ItalRT4u


Book: Play Me to Infinity (The Broken Men Chronicles #3)

Author: Carey Decevito
Publication Date: 3/29/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

This is book three in this series and yet again, I think I may have found my favorite. We get brother to Danika' story.
Mike has now moved back to Jacksonville after being donned CEO of the company his sister and he won back. He needs an assistant because he seems to keep losing them with his manly ways.

His sister grand idea is for him to hire Nicole who is her best friend and a long time family friend. Well Mike and Nicole are not on good terms.

This couple is hilarious the comrade between them would leave you guessing they could not be alone together for more than a second before the claws come out. But when things click they stick for this couple. Good book and I enjoyed it.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments