Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - To Forgive & Hold Safe (The Broken Men Chronicles #4) by Carey Decevito @ItalRT4u


Book: To Forgive & Hold Safe (The Broken Men Chronicles #4)
Author: Carey Decevito
Publication Date: 5/10/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

This is book four and it's Ben' story. We have seen and heard of Ben throughout the series thus far. Ben is the best friend to Mike.
Ben had a tragic event take place a few years ago and he has never really gotten over things and seeing all his school friends finding love and getting married weighs heavy on his heart. One night after leaving his friends home on the same stretch of road where tragedy had struck him he is halted by something on the side of the road. Memories start flowing through him but he steps into action. Ben is also a paramedic and his training is needed.

Hannah comes to in a hospital room not really sure what happened. She knows she owes her life to Mike. Things transpire between this couple.
Can they overcome their past and have a future?

This story for me was a heartbreaker; it had so much depth and kept me reading until I finished it. This couple will forever have something in common. Oh and the author gives us a shocker or two.
My favorite book in this series. I would suggest you start with book one.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments