Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Kiss of Surrender (Deadly Angels #2) by Sandra Hill


Book: Kiss of Surrender (Deadly Angels #2)
Author: Sandra Hill
Publication Date: 11/27/2012
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Book two. Loving the Vangels yes I am.

We get brother Tronds punishment if you want to call it that. His mission is joining the Navy Seals. His main mission is to stop Lucifer’s demons from infiltrating the Seals. But leave it to Trond to bring another mission upon himself and that comes in the form of a female Seal. Nicole may be a Seal but she has a horrible past and she is not too quick to get close to a male.
The Vangel has a mission and he will get what he wants if he is lucky?

We get demons, angels, vamps, and a whole lot of hot alpha male.

I love this series and this is my second time reading it. I first read back in 2013.
I would suggest starting with book one in this series so you learn everyone.

I borrowed this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments