Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Finding You - by: January Valentine , Victoria Valentine


Book: Finding You
Author: January Valentine , Victoria Valentine
Publication Date: 6/18/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

This is the conclusion of two souls who were separated by secrets, life and pain. They have both grownup and what they want in the end is the same thing. But finding each other finds them both battling life and its demons. Jesse always the thoughtful soul wants to be an artist and that is what he focuses on until Dee who is a friend of Zoe's offers him the deal of a lifetime. Zoe has also been living her dream in some ways although she carries the demons of her time in high school. Zoe' decides she is done and wants to work towards her goals and that job leads her to her forever after.

I would suggest that you start with book one so you know the story in full. I loved book one and book two was truly something.

I was gifted this book and I am giving my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

0 Comments