Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Love Thy Enemy (Red Stone Security #13) by: Katie Reus @katiereus


Book: Love Thy Enemy (Red Stone Security #13)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 6/7/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Every time a new book comes out in this series, I say it is my favorite so this time I will say this one is my ultimate favorite.
I love the chemistry between Dominique and Viktor. Although Viktor has to prove, he is not his father. As his father caused incredible heartache to the woman, he wants more than life itself.

The author actually gives us two couples in this book, which was fantastic. Brother Abram has his heart set on Lucy although he knows she deserves so much better.

Can Viktor win Dominique' heart?
Will both brothers win their girls?

Fantastic book and I whole-heartedly cannot wait for the next book in this series.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29960048-love-thy-enemy

Post a Comment

0 Comments