Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - The Ties That Bind (Miss Taken #3) Author: Cleo Scornavacca


Book: The Ties That Bind (Miss Taken #3)
Author: Cleo Scornavacca
Publication Date: 5/2/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

This book finds us a year later, two babies and just as much hurt and turmoil as always. Raven is having major issues with her health and with what happened between her and Tommy. Focusing on the culprit or culprits responsible for hurting her and her father Rain is more determined than ever to put them behind bars or six feet under. Dominick has grown a lot in this book but he is still very dominate and determined to protect his wife but now he finds himself needing her help more than ever. I had a few moments throughout the book where I was like WOW I was so not expecting that.

I can tell how much the author has grown in her writing with this book. There are grammar issues in this book but the story itself is what I am rating.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments