Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Prodigal Son (Sister Christian #4) Author: Lisa Beth Darling @LB_Darling


Book: Prodigal Son (Sister Christian #4)
Author: Lisa Beth Darling
Publication Date: 8/30/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This is the final book in this series that I have truly enjoyed. Hannah is finally getting much more freedom and has even fallen hard but in a great way. Mason is not sure how he feels about it but he knows it is what is best for his sister that all called a retard for way to many years. But someone yet again from her past is determined to cause her harm but why? And who?

What a great ending to a fantastic series. I am sad to see it end. The only thing that could have made it better for me is to have seen Mason get a happily ever after with a partner to love of his own.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments