Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - A Second Chance (Scottish Werebear #6) Author: Lorelei Moone @AuthorLMoone


Book: A Second Chance (Scottish Werebear #6)
Author: Lorelei Moone
Publication Date: 8/25/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This book picks up where we were left in book 5. The shifters have come out and they are battling now yet again against The Alliance who Blacke runs. And The New Alliance is fighting back. It's all hands on deck for this one.
James has a surprise encounter with someone from his past and he wants her more than ever. Will she have him? Can she be the help they all need? Charlie could never understand why James just up and moved one day after they had spent so much time together and were best friends.
Can she forgive him?

I enjoyed this one as I have the previous books in this series. I would suggest you start with book one.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Post a Comment

0 Comments