Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review: Pretty Things: The Rock and Roll Fantasy Collection: Rosalyn and Friends, Books 1-3 Author: Diane Rinella Narrated By: Hollie Jackson



Audible Book: Pretty Things: The Rock and Roll Fantasy Collection: Rosalyn and Friends, Books 1-3
Author: Diane Rinella
Narrated By: Hollie Jackson
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

"Three Hilariously Funny Stories !! "

Would you consider the audio edition of Pretty Things: The Rock and Roll Fantasy Collection to be better than the print version?
I loved listening to the audio version and I wouldn't know the answer to this as I did not read the books.

What did you like best about this story?
Each story is centered around a spirit, Each story is about Rock & Roll

Which scene was your favorite?
Well there are three stories but I will say Scary Modsters and I loved Peter Lane

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
Long Live Rock & Roll !!

Any additional comments?
These are three fantastic stories with a hint of paranormal. Loved it and the narrator did a fantastic job !

Post a Comment

0 Comments