Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - The Last Resort: It's Ancient, It's Angry, It Stalks- by Author: Victoria Valentine


Book: The Last Resort: It's Ancient, It's Angry, It Stalks
Author: Victoria Valentine, January Valentine
Publication Date: 10/28/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Let me just say WOW. This is one dark, twisted and creepy read. But oh my gosh I loved it. Nate and Valerie have their newly opened B&B located way out in the middle of nowhere or so they thought. They did not know about past curses and a beast straight out of your worst nightmares.

When Nate cannot handle things, Valerie calls in her brother who is a Texas Ranger with hopes it can all be kept under wraps. Then add into the mixture a beautiful woman who shows up after her sister goes missing. Well lots of people have gone missing the thing is who or what has taken them and why?

This is one book you won't want to put down I would give it more than 5 Stars if I could if you enjoy Horror with a bit of dark well I am telling you grab this book and get reading you won't be disappointed.
We do get a cliffhanger but at least we know there is more to come.

Post a Comment

0 Comments