Brought to you by
1.Tell us about your current project.
I have a Kindle World project that’s with the formatter now. It will be part of Cat Johnson’s Hot SEALs World.
2. What sparked the idea for this project?
I saw Cat Johnson at a conference in August and she invited me to write in her Kindle World. I’d already been tossing the idea for the book around in my mind and decided it’d be a perfect fit.
2a: When can we expect to see this project?
I’m not sure. I’ll send it in when the final formatting is finished. Then it’s up to Amazon.
3. How do you choose your book covers?
I always seem to know the cover I want when I see it. My KW cover was perfect and needed no tweaking.
4. Music seems to influence a lot of authors, what are your musical influences, if any
I listen to a mixture of music when I write. I do have a tendency to stick with county and 70’s songs.
5. How do you handle "writers block"?
I try not to stress about it and know it will pass.
6. Who has been your greatest influence?
Pretty much any author who has ever written romantic suspense.
7. Do you or have you ever had a muse?
Don’t we all?
8. What one subject is TABOO in your writing?
Sex with children.
9. What do you do when you aren't writing?
Hang out with my family or reading.
10. If there was one book you wish you'd written, which would it be?
Gone With The Wind.
11. What is your greatest passion?
12. What one word best describes you?
13. If you could change places with one of your characters, would you?
Which one and why?
I don’t think so. I’m pretty happy with my life as is.
14. Is there one, current, tv show that is "can't miss" for you?
Once Upon a Time
15. Money is no object, where do you go?
Any beautiful beach.
16. Tell me, please, the first two books on your TBR list.
Rescued by a Hot SEAL by Cat Johnson and Marked by Jayne Blue are the next two books on my Kindle.
17. How do you choose character names?
Their names pop into my head as I write.
17a: Are you any of your characters inspired by someone you know in "real life?"
Yes. And my lips are sealed!
18. Tell us one thing we may not know about you.
I love to paint.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy and content.
20. Of the 7 Deadly Sins, which one have you committed most recently?
Gluttony. My breakfast this morning was ridiculously overkill… but delicious!