Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Penny of the Paranormal: Shifter Romance (Vanguard Elite Book 4) Author:Annie Nicholas @annienicholas




Book:Penny of the Paranormal: Shifter Romance (Vanguard Elite Book 4)
Author:Annie Nicholas
Publication Date:1/30/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne-Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


This was a serious, but also very funny shifter book. It's book four in this series and I have to say my favorite so far. I think Pallas may be softening? Well that isn't a bad thing as far as his boot camp of misfits go.

Pallas is sending them all out on another task/mission. Will they all win? ha-ha not likely. Each team will go through things that will make or break them. But it's the Omega Penny that takes this story a long side of the rich Alpha male who lost out on the girl in the last book.

I would suggest you start with book one so you get to know all of the characters as they continue in each book.

I read this book via Kindle Unlimited.


Post a Comment

0 Comments