Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Warped (The Mercenary Series Book 2) Author: Marissa Farrar @MarissaFarrar

Book: Warped (The Mercenary Series Book 2)
Author: Marissa Farrar
Publication Date: 1/26/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Book two in this series picks up right where book one left us. And wow what a book we get this time. X well if you read book one you know he was shot by someone while he was trying to protect someone. He is now in a hospital because of someone. Ok you get the picture right?

Amnesia may be the death of him and someone else who he is not so sure about right now.

V well she is still struggling with the fact her sister ratted them out; she is now in the hand of Tony and his goons. She is waiting to testify against her gangster father UNTIL...... And yes she will finally get a name.

Well that is all you get from me. This book is explosive, suspense galore and yea payback is a bad woman.

I loved it and yes the ending will just throw shocks your way and I hope we get much more.

I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.


Post a Comment

0 Comments