Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review: 3 Stars: Finding My Forever Author: Shevawn Michelle Narrated By: Giselle Lumas


Audible Book: Finding My Forever
Author: Shevawn Michelle
Narrated By: Giselle Lumas
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 3 Stars


REVIEW

Story
"Now they are grown.."

Would you say that listening to this book was time well-spent? Why or why not?
Yes for me because I read book one and just had to know what happened after it.

Would you recommend Finding My Forever to your friends? Why or why not?
Yes I would because most that I know are like me and love a good romance.

What did you like about the performance? What did you dislike?
The narration was a bit odd. I listen to a lot of audible and this is the first where there was like a pause? Often and it seemed like the chapter or paragraph was over but it was just a pause.
There was also some static noise in the background I thought was my device but I tried 3 different ones. There was also a few mishaps so I want to assume it was the book needing editing maybe?

Was Finding My Forever worth the listening time?
Again yes for me as I wanted to know what happened after book one and this book didn't disappoint. We get a strong story.

Any additional comments?
“I was voluntarily provided this free review copy audiobook by the author, narrator, or publisher.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments