Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review - 5 Stars - Beastly (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #3) by Michelle Irwin @WriteOnShell

Book: Beastly (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #3)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 2/28/2017
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

Can I say OMG !!!

I am dying over here. Let me start by saying this book is not a stand- alone please read from book one.

Phoebe and Beau finally talk? Well, somewhat but I don't hate Beau as much anymore. But and yea I hate buts too, but she has to leave for an interview giving promises of returning.

Beau gets a call that says: I don't love you anymore...
WHAT?? Well, it all goes downhill from there.

It gets good when none other than Declan Reede himself makes an appearance and heads will roll literally. I found myself screaming at one chapter to almost crying at another. This book is intense. Get your tissues too.
You will find yourself OH MY GOD I never saw that coming.

FANTASTIC even though we get a cliffhanger :(


“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”



Post a Comment

0 Comments