Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review - 5 Stars - Decay (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #3.2) Author: Michelle Irwin @WriteOnShell


Book: Decay (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story, #3.2)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 2/28/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

This is a very short but powerful read. It gives us Declan' point of view for the most part and oh how I have come to love Declan and this book explains exactly how much this man has grown up.

All I can say is grab the first book in this series and enjoy as this author gives you a fantastic story and Declan well he isn't a character easy to explain you have to read him.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments