Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Mastering Her Senses (Blasphemy #2) Author: Laura Kaye @laurakayeauthor


Book: Mastering Her Senses (Blasphemy #2)
Author: Laura Kaye
Publication Date: 2/21/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Wow, book 2 just blew me away.

This story gives us Master Quinton who we met in the previous book. He is a Master Dom at Blasphemy.

Cassia isn't new to Blasphemy, but she hasn't been there in a long while.

Quinton went running to one of the rooms in their club and who does he find on the floor shaking beyond belief? A sub who had enjoyed some time ago. Where had she been? And what was happening now?

This is one super sexy book, these two don't want anything outside of the club, but life always takes turns and sometimes there are exactly the right ones. I really enjoyed this story in the series, and I am eagerly awaiting the next.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments