Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Saved by Darkness (Darkness #6) Author: Katie Reus @katiereus



Book: Saved by Darkness (Darkness #6)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 2/21/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

I absolutely love this series, and this book is one of the reasons why.
In this story, it's Ian and Fiona' time to shine. And shine these two do.

Not only do we get one heck of a story, we get suspense, mystery, and a holy hotness ride.We also get a few from previous books in this series show up. I love it when that happens.

Demons and Family be damned Ian intends to keep her this time but will he get to?
Grab your copy and find out.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure, and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments