Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review - 5 Stars - Loves first Bite by Author Sammie J @AuthorSammieJ


Book: Loves first Bite
Author: Sammie J
Publication Date: 3/3/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

What do vampires do when they want a date? Go speed dating of course haha. This book gives you just the right amount of humor, it's sexy and just an all around feel good book to read.

Saffron is suckered into attending a speed dating event by her best friend Tasha. Of course she finds it all hilarious from the get go and after a horrible breakup a few years back she really isn't trusting enough to attempt finding love or anything else.

Enter one very sexy man who has women falling over themselves and all that just might change.

I have read every single book by this author and I must say without a doubt I think this has to be the best one yet. I totally enjoyed it.


Post a Comment

0 Comments