Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review - 5 Stars - Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson #10) by Author:Patricia Briggs @Mercys_Garage


Book: Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson #10)
Author:Patricia Briggs
Publication Date: 3/7/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

What has our Mercy gotten herself into this time?
One heck of a story I will tell you that.
It all starts with a need for items for cookie making and then just explodes from there. And it takes our Mercy on a trip across the ocean.

This series has been a favorite of mine for a long time and this book reminds me why. It is explosive, so full of action and just so good.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments