Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review : 5 Stars: Angel's Destiny (RARE #5) Author: Dawn Sullivan @dawn_author


Book: Angel's Destiny (RARE #5)
Author: Dawn Sullivan
Publication Date: 4/27/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
We finally are getting Chase and Angels story. Although many show up from this series in this book which makes it even more enjoyable.

Just when Angel gets home from one mission she is now back out to the most important mission of her life. This will require all from RARE and from White River Wolf Pack to be involved. Angel risks losing everything and everyone she loves on this mission.

I really don't know where the next story will lead us in this series but I for one hope it's Jinx'. I really enjoyed this book and I would recommend it. You might want to start with book one.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments