Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 5 Stars: Physis (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #4) Author: Michelle Irwin @WriteOnShell


Book: Physis (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #4)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 4/27/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Phoebe is still struggling to overcome what happened to her in the states. PTSD has gripped her and it's hold is strong.
Healing and moving forward seem so far away but with Family, Beau, and her best friend Angel it may just happen.

The author gives us one heck of a story it grips you from beginning to end, we get all the characters we love in this story. Declan Reede will do whatever it takes to save his daughter. Beau has won my heart with his love for Phoebe. I can not wait for more in this series.

I would suggest you start from book one so you know what is happening with everyone.


“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments