Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 4 Stars: Sebastian: The Beginning (The Sebastian Chronicles #1) Author: T.L. Travis


Book: Sebastian: The Beginning (The Sebastian Chronicles #1)
Author: T.L. Travis
Publication Date: 8/5/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

Sebastian is a young hot guy who has no quawls with helping the female population out with their needs until he almost meets his death by a disgruntled husband.

Isabel wants Sebastian and decides the time is right to make him hers and she does so without even asking.

Sebastian wants marriage Isabel is having none of it and then one night he wakes to find her gone taking with her his heart.

Wants a Vampire to do? Well we have to wait til the next book to find out. Short, but sexy book.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments