Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: Dream On (A Collection of Short Stories, Epilogues, and Extras) (Billionaires in Disguise) Author: Blair Babylon @BlairBabylon


Book: Dream On (A Collection of Short Stories, Epilogues, and Extras) (Billionaires in Disguise)
Author: Blair Babylon
Publication Date: 6/22/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
First I want to say KUDO' to the author for listening to her fans. Second. Thank you for taking the time to break the stories down a bit more and give much more. I personally have enjoyed every single book I have read by this author, and this just adds to that. I absolutely love the angst and suspense with Billionaires in Disguise, and I am so in love with Xan and his merry misfits in Rock Stars in Disguise and in this book we get so much more. Perfect for the first time fan to read or even ones such as myself who have enjoyed many books by this author. One scene I loved was the asking for her hand in marriage by Ford to Charley.




“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments