Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: Phantom (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #5) Author: Michelle Irwin @writeonshell


Book: Phantom (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #5)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 6/28/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Oh my gosh this story had me on one heck of a roller coaster ride. One minute I was like YES !!! Finally !!! But then it went down that hill that had me yelling at my kindle.
Phoebe is finally starting to come out of her shell a bit after her ordeal. Beau is her ever constant. Her best friend Angel though throws her one heck of a curve ball.
Making plans to get married and actually having said plans go without a hitch? Well, that is not to be for Pheebs and Beau oh no. It's back to where things became
very dark for Phoebe as Beau has to sign his property away and oh the action beings so hang on to your seat as it will get smashingly bumpy.
Yes, we get a cliffhanger, and I for one hope the next book in this series is close to release.
ABSOLUTELY loved this book in this series. Start with book one in this series and lose yourself in one gritty, exciting, and soul hurting story.


“I read this book via Kindle Unlimited.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments