Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: Devious (The Fidelity World) Author: Solease M. Barner


Book Reviewed: Devious (The Fidelity World)
Author: Solease M. Barner
Publication Date: 8/1/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Jaxon Montgomery is a man who knows pain and the time has come that he can finally get revenge.
Or can he?

Silvia Demetri may have a family who doesn't always go by the rules or the law but she chose to go her own way in life and had hoped it didn't follow her.
She has always wanted love.
Has she found it?

I have read only a few books by this author and they were paranormal. I have to say I think she has found her writing strength with this genre. This book is funny, sexy, and a tad bit suspenseful. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.


Post a Comment

0 Comments