Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars : The Lost Vampire (Last True Vampire #5) Author: Kate Baxter


Book Reviewed: The Lost Vampire (Last True Vampire #5)
Author: Kate Baxter
Publication Date: 8/1/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I met Saeed in the previous book and he was heading out leaving his coven to two trusted friends.
Saeed knows his mate is out there and needs his help. And he needs to find his soul?
Cerys is a soul stealer and has been held captive for way to many years. However someone also has hers but who?
Well I can't tell you. You gotta read the book.

This one gives us a lot of action, mystery, and what I really enjoyed is this was not a insta-love between mates. I love berserker books and the author gives us those also which is a plus for me. I really hope to read the first 3 books in this series so I can learn everyone in more detail.

Overall: I enjoyed this book it was well written, and it gives that oomph of suspense and danger. The hot factor is ok. And there is a wide variety of paranormal creatures.


Post a Comment

0 Comments