Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

5 Star Book Review - Dad Intentions by Kathryn M. Hearst

 

Book: Dad Intentions
Author: Kathryn M. Hearst
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy - Book Nook Nuts



REVIEW
I have enjoyed every single story in this series of books but this was by far my favorite.
I loved the chemistry between Lauren and Eric.
He doesn't do long-term, she only wants long-term...
However, life jumps in full throttle.
They both have one heck of a past...
Lauren's past rears its ugly head and threatens to pull her and her daughter Isla down with it. Can she protect what is hers to protect? Rich her ex is B.A.D. N.E.W.S...
Eric has stood by her, but will he want forever? and how can they just be friends if he doesn't...Can he let go of his past and let the future in?
I Loved Loved Loved this story!


Post a Comment

0 Comments